Reclaim Our Sacred Ground
Photo Copyright © Venetia Amorel
Reclaiming our Sacred Ground – for Women –
A Sacred Sisterhood of Emergence
NEXT FULL DAY IS ON SATURDAY 2ND MAY 2020 – BOOK NOW.
Welcome to Reclaiming our Sacred Ground – for women only.
Over the next few months this journey is changing – different offerings will be available..the world is evolving, our work with the deep feminine is changing and I wish to honour this.. We hope to include more groups, in different venues, online courses, training in specific aspects of how we can hold space, and more. Watch this space!
We celebrate our feminine emergence, share in sacred circle, follow a ritual to vision quest for our year ahead, and let go of patterns and wounds no longer needed.
Our journey is embodied, female, grounded, and earth based – we hold the philosophy that all of us have a unique part of the picture – reclaiming our true path as warriors of the heart, mothers, grandmothers, artists, teachers, leaders and more…
Women are discovering our power, our truths and our voice. Come to unfold more of your true awakening self in the safety of this circle.
- A deep enquiry into how we can reclaim our birthright as women in this world
- How we find our place now on this beautiful planet and in our bodies,
- How we gift ourselves life and truly feel alive as women today,
- Sharing in the growth of a new way of being which acknowledges, allows and reveres the deep feminine way.
- The full day offers cacao ceremony to enable heart opening wisdom to enter.
- Ceremony, sharing, setting intention, dancing, & journeying led by Anna, supported by sisters already on this journey.
- The vision quest guides you to your own personal wisdom.
- Art and journaling help us commit to future growth.
- Bring food to share, open hearts to receive and give, and curiousity.
- Magic happens on these days – you will leave with gifts -some conscious others perhaps hidden, waiting for their time to birth!
With movement and touch, meditation and journeying, sharing, art work and journaling, we weave a deep and safe circle for us to discover our true being and relinquish old wounds we no longer need.
Contact me for any more information .Thankyou.
Reclaim our Sacred Ground Ongoing Groups
Bristol, UK & Mendip UK
The groups are changing… we are slowly evolving and hope to open out this work to many more sisters over the next few months. Watch this space.
For sisters who wish to commit to a deepening journey of reclaiming. I hope to offer an online group soon.
Ongoing groups meet on Thursday evenings 7pm-9.30pm in Bristol.
Currently these groups are self-holding as we change our structure – contact me if you wish to join and I will update you when there is space.
I am offering training in how to hold these sacred spaces. Contact me if interested.
Next dates are :26th Febuary, 19th March, 30th April,21st May, 18th June 2020
Payment for one evening
Payment for one term
“Anna has a really intuitive and passionate nature. I attended the last event and found it so personal and moving. Anna’s fully interactive style allows you to go to new depths and heights of yourself, whilst exploring your own path and connecting and sharing with others in a beautiful, trusting way. I felt that I got to know myself better and began to emerge through a hard layer of myself that I was struggling with. I had so much to reflect upon after leaving and it played an important part in freeing up a blockage on my journey to being more open, understanding and trusting. Just bought my ticket for the next event.”
‘As we age in years we are convinced by many experiences & others that we no longer need play as a part of our lives. Movement, sharing & the freedom to express yourself in a safe environment is precisely what we need more of…to find ourselves again, understand & reconnect with core parts of ourselves otherwise suppressed. I have yet to find any other gathering quite so special & meaningful, that has had such a positively potent effect as when I have joined Anna at one of these group sessions. Thank you for such a wonderful positive experience.”